Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tuesday April 10th 2012

It has really gotten cool out and by the forecast I think the next couple of days will get even cooler!

It is almost to cool out to be comfortable but Sparky and I stayed outside for quite awhile not doing much of anything.

Today will be my first day back in the office since last November.  I’m a little nervous about it but hopefully the routine will come back quickly.

Linda fixed some macaroni and cheese to go with the left over chili.  I like chili mac and on a cool day it hits the spot.

Got to work a little early so I could dump the trash.  Good thing I did. Mark said the dumpsters were over flowing this morning and when the truck came, he had to move the trash on the ground so the truck could get to the dumpster and after the dumpster was empty he filled it half full again with the trash that was on the ground!

The day worked out quite well, got all the chores done before I got to busy. Unfortunately, at the end of the day is when it seems to get busy! I checked the last customer in around 7PM and hadn’t even started the paper work!  My usual thing happened, I was a quarter short and no idea where I may have lost itSad smile.

I got home around 7:45PM and Sparky and I stayed outside until around 8PM then we watched a little TV and we fixed some pancakes that Linda bought.  They were ginger spice or something like that.  They actually were very good but very hard to cook.  They burn very easily but we got the technique down and they rest of the batch went quite well.

A little TV tonight and a little nap on the sofa.  I really need to get a rocking chair.  I know I will be able to nap good in one of them… Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment