Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Monday April 9th 2012

Well today is my day off.  I don’t have anything planned.  I should fix our toilet, the water doesn’t stop running sometimes. I may not fix it though. I think today will be a lazy day.

I got a picture of Bud and Scruffy playing on our deck…

112_3637

They get along pretty well together but Bud, the black dog gets a little rough.  Sparky keeps a pretty close eye on him.  Sparky like to have Bud chase him but Bud always runs over him and Sparky yelps, but Sparky is a wimp.

I continued doing some cleaning in the garage.  Daniel brought me some weed killer that I really need to use but it is to windy and the dogs love to get into what I’m doing.  I will wait for a day that isn’t so windy and maybe will rain within a day or so.

Well, I took a nap this afternoon but that isn’t unusual unless I’m working.

Nice quiet relaxing day….Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment