Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday March 31st 2012

Today is Saturday and I think that I will go into work again today, I have a lot of mowing to do yet and it looks like it could be a nice day.

We didn’t have any plans for today so in to work I go.  I can’t believe how tall the grass is.  I finished mowing the RV Park about noon and then this afternoon I started over in the mobile home park.  I took a picture of the white fence and outside where I was mowing…

112_3599

The grass doesn’t look bad but it sure was tall and that poor little Kubota tractor is really getting a workout.  The trees on down the road are Bradford Pear Trees.  The ice storm really took it’s toll on them.  They are beautiful trees, well, they were.

I worked until 5:30PM and got some sun!  I can feel it.  Still have a lot more work to do to catch up. I will have to mow again to make the grass look decent. It looks better but that’s about it.  Next time!

Well, time to take it easy again.  I am getting my blog done early so I won’t have to worry about it tomorrow.  Night Y’all….

Hey LaVon, the blog is better with pictures I just have to take them! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Joel!! :-)

    White fence is very pretty. I like seeing where you work.

    ReplyDelete