Friday, March 9, 2012

Thursday March 8th 2012

I sit and look at the date and wonder where the time has gone, it will only be a few days until we head back to Missouri then to Illinois!

It is just a beautiful day today, at least this morning is beautiful.  Wind is blowing pretty hard but the temperature has to be around seventy.  I am sure it is going to get very warm today, supposed to be in the middle 80s.

I am baking bread this morning.  I baked yesterday and gave it all away so I will bake some for us this morning.  After we gave it a try Linda gave part of a loaf to Judy.  We think it tastes pretty good.  We had some toast and it seems to be pretty light and the taste isn’t to bad either.

We had to turn on the air about noon.  I think maybe it made it up to 90 this afternoon, not sure but it was hot and humid.  Our air conditioner sure doesn’t work well, I haven’t been happy with it since we bought the camper.

I took a picture of our neighbor Frank with his two dogs Scooter and Buddy. They are very friendly dogs.  The yellow dog has the funniest bark(?) or something.  Usually does it when he is hungry…

112_3522

Frank would really like to be friends with Sparky but Sparky won’t go up to him for some reason and I think it is the two dogs, especially the black one because he is jealous, whenever Frank tries to pet or get close to Sparky, Scooter tries, and succeeds, to get in between them.  He calls Sparky, “Sparkles”.

Tried to take a nap this afternoon and it was almost to hot even with the air conditioner on full blast.

Linda went out visiting, not sure where all she went but I did see her in the club house talking to Sue and Eleanor when I checked the mail.

Paul was in the dog park with Angel when I went in with Sparky, may have been the other way around, not sure, but they played together for about twenty minutes until Danny brought Bell in and Bell is a very large dog and Angel and Sparky are both quite leery of her.  They still had fun though and Paul was asking when we were leaving and I told him and he was kind of disappointed because Angel and Sparky were becoming friends.  They are both very submissive to other dogs and both have a lot of energy.

Not much else going on today, watch a little TV and go to bed.  It cooled off enough by about 7PM to open the camper and turn off the air.  Nice to get the fresh air!  Supposed to cool off tomorrow though and actually get down right chilly! I sure don’t want to run the furnace but whatever!  Guess I will sign off now….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment