Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wednesday March 7th 2012

This morning I have plans on baking bread over at Burnie and Elinor’s place. Elinor has been using the oven and stove and she seems to really like it so now it’s my turn.

I took everything over to their place to mix it up and bake it.  I think I made it over there about 7:30AM.  I left Sparky at home in the cage so I wouldn’t have to take care of him over there.

It doesn’t take long to mix up the bread, so Burnie and I sat and talked and had coffee.  It raised the first time and I made loaves out of it and then made some cinnamon rolls!  I had them in the oven before Elinor got up, well, before Linda got up to.  After baking the rolls I went home and got Linda up and brought Sparky over.  Linda made it over a few minutes later so we had cinnamon rolls and bread for brunch?

112_3528

Everything tasted pretty good.  We left a loaf with Burnie and Elinore and on the way home we talked to Ed and Joan from Wisconsin.  We gave them the rest of the bread so I will have to bake bread again in the morning.

We took a nap this afternoon.  Had to have the air on, it is really warm!

Tonight we are going for banana splits at the clubhouse, they cost $1 and they are really pretty good!  We haven’t missed one yet.

We are going dancing at Mission West tonight with Al and Nancy.  Nancy is teaching line dancing.  We were joined by two other couples, Kermit and Bev and John and Carolyn.  Had a good time tonight. I won a ticket for a free hamburger at their park so we may head over there Monday.

We got home a little after 10PM and I let Sparky out, he is such a good dog when he is in his cage.  Finally got to bed late and I’m really tired…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment