Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday March 28th 2012

Today is very cool this morning and it isn’t supposed to warm up a lot, the sun is shining though and in the sun it isn’t to bad but the breeze is very cool.

We are going over to Marilyn’s this morning so Linda can do her hair and I am going to make a batch of cinnamon rolls for her (them).

We made it over at around 9AM just when we told her we would be there.  Linda got busy on her hair and I got busy on the cinnamon rolls. Now I tried to take some pictures and my batteries are dead, so I put in the spares and they are also dead.  I am going to try something different this time. I took a picture with my camera and emailed the picture to myself s right now I am going to go to my email and see if I can download itSmile..

IMAG0061

It worked!!!   I downloaded it and then I had to look for it but it couldn’t hide from me!!!  Didn’t Linda do a good job on Marilyn’s hair???  She looks like she is normal now, the last person that did it made her look like an old lady!   She needed it done right and Linda did it!!!!

I guess the rolls turned out OK, I didn’t think they tasted right but everyone else liked them.  Seemed like something was missing or just wasn’t right.

We left and went to Dave and Judy’s for lunch.  Had a great time.  Frank and Maggie were there and it was an excellent lunch and excellent time of fellowship. We left around 3:30 so Linda could take a nap.  She is pretty well worn out.

We were going to go over to Dalmus and Jane’s tonight after church but Jane is having back, hip and leg problems, she is really hurting so we won’t go over tonight.

Dalmus had a great sermon tonight.  It was out of John about the shepherd and the hireling.  Even though this wasn’t new it was very good and had some points in it that I hadn’t picked up on before.  Jesus said His sheep couldn’t be plucked out of His hand and then He said His sheep couldn’t be plucked out of His Father’s Hand, double security, I had missed that before.  Very interesting!

OK, I am even doing this today, not waiting until tomorrow, very unusual for me to do it on the VERY day!  OK, we will probably not do much of anything the rest of the night, it’s almost time for bed….Night Y’all…

1 comment: