Monday, March 19, 2012

Saturday March 17th 2012

Another beautiful morning, great for walking around the park, nice and breezy and the temperature is great, about 72 degrees!

We had line dancing practice this morning.  I am learning but I forget almost as fast as I learn.  When Linda and I get home we will have to keep practicing so we will get to where we can join in without looking like a couple of “want a bees” I am enjoying the dancing especially where it works that we can join in on  the dances we know!

This afternoon is the St Pat’s day dinner.  Got a couple of pictures…

112_3562

112_3564

Mary did an excellent job on the corned beef and cabbage.  It was delicious. Had a little trouble with the first batch, it was a little over cooked.

112_3569

Norlita made this dish of stir fry and cut the green peppers into shamrocks! Did a great job.

I think everyone had a great time at the party.

I want to add a little from yesterdays blog, Bernie, Elinor, Al and Nancy hosted the coffee this morning.  It was really good.  Linda even made it to the coffee.  I always have a good time listening to stories.  OK that was yesterday.

We took it easy the rest of the day not going to do much but watch TV and maybe visit a little.  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment