Friday, March 23, 2012

Thursday March 22nd 2012

Looks like rain today but it isn’t cold.  Kind of nice out in fact!

We have quite a bit to do today, unload the camper, go to town and do our taxes, go to the post office, pick up Linda’s prescription, etc…

I did a lot of running back and forth from the camper to the house trying to get stuff unloaded.  We have lots of “stuff”!!  Going to take awhile to get all this done.

I’m not sure what time we headed into town but our first stop was the veterinary to make a reservation for Sparky for Saturday. Next stop was to get our taxes done. I forgot one of the W-2 forms.  I didn’t even think about that one.  Well, we had to go back home to get it and then brought it back for Jennifer to finish the taxes.  I think I should probably do the taxes myself and save the $65!  It takes her about 5 minutes so it shouldn’t take me more than 5 hours!

We got a lot of the other stuff done and ended up at Aldi’s.  Spent a lot there on things we could have gotten along without but sometime we will use most of it.

When we got home I worked on the camper some more and got a lot of things taken into the house.  I even started the generator three or four times.   It needs to be used more than I’m using it but it sure starts good and runs good.

I’m considering a carport, or camper port, for the camper.  Not sure if I can afford it but it sure would be nice to be able to park it under something.  I’m checking prices and it’s expensive.

We had pizza for lunch. Bought it at Aldi’s.  We added some cheese, broccoli and jalapeno peppers.  It was very good!

Going to take it easy tonight.  Linda had a bad headache so she is sleeping and I will be heading for bed shortly…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment