Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wednesday March 14th 2012

Not a lot going on today, waited until this afternoon to do the laundry, should last now until we get home.  We couldn’t do much today, all of Linda’s clothes were in the washSmile.

Spent the afternoon doing laundry because Frank had one of the  machines in use so I started one and when he got finished I started the next load.  Washing went pretty fast!  I napped during the wash and the dry cycles.  Got a pretty good nap in if I don’t say so myself!

Went to the dance tonight at Mission West, the last one until next year.  Had a good time, I think there were probably twelve of us there.  Had a great time.  Linda and I tried a new dance and it didn’t go to bad, well, not real good either, but for us it was pretty good.  We tried the Texas Two Step and for some reason it just didn’t work.  Very easy dance but not for us.  We had many problems with this easy dance!  Oh well, we had fun anyway.

Got home late and after I took a shower it was about time for bed.  Still very warm outside but bearable with the windows open.  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment