Monday, March 19, 2012

Friday March 16th 2012

I’m so bad!!!  I keep putting off writing the blog and then I forget what we have done! 

To start with the weather, it has been nice and cool in the morning, in the low 70s, then warms up during the day but no rain!

I don’t think we did anything really special today, even if we did, I can’t remember what it wasSmile!!

We are slowly closing in on the day we have to pack up and leave.  Not looking forward to the drive back.  I imagine we will hit all kinds of bad weather.  We were going to leave Wednesday but decided to stay another four days. We took in Rio Grand City and line dancing will be Saturday morning then the St Pat’s day dinner and on Sunday we will probably go dancing at El Charco in Panitas.

We are slowly getting things put away and hopefully it will be an easy day on Monday to get on the road.  I’m going to say “Night Y’all”…

No comments:

Post a Comment