Monday, March 5, 2012

Sunday March 4th 2012

It’s our anniversary today!  40 years!

I went to church at Mission FBC and the service was a step above the ordinary!  The ordinary are good this was real good.  He was preaching on the Sermon on the Mount.  “Blessed are they who mourn for they shall be comforted”. For a short verse he really did an excellent job, really made people think.  There is a couple from Morrison IL and she was really crying when the service was over. Her name is Pat.  I don’t put the last name in the blog of most anyone but once in awhile a Pastor or a business man would like the publicity, right, like everyone reads my blog!

Linda and I went to Pappadeaux’s for our anniversary dinner.  I really like their linguini pasta.  I tried a new one today and it wasn’t as good as the one Linda got but they were both great and the assistant manager treated us to a sampler desert for our anniversary.  Her name was Catherina I  think but I’m not sure now, she was very nice and the place was really busy for 3PM!

Burnie and Elinor brought us a beautiful bouquet of flowers…112_3524

I can’t remember the name but Elinor called them Dutch Orchid but I think they are some kind of iris.  Whatever they are they are really nice…

Took Sparky for a walk again and it’s time for bed.  We have had to open the bedroom window last night and tonight.  It is still really warm, maybe tomorrow it will cool off….night y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment