Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tuesday March 13th 2012

It is another beautiful day, cloudy and warm. Warm enough to walk around this morning in a T-shirt!  Love it!

Today was biscuit and gravy day and I’m going to make the biscuits for this morning.  Well, I waited until about 6:30AM to start them.  I should have checked a little earlier on the things I needed.  I was going to get baking powder when we went to the store and I forgot it.  I still have some and maybe it will be enough.  I started to put all the stuff together and I wasn’t sure if I had enough baking powder or not so I went to ask Joe, he was outside, and Mary said she had some so back to the bowl again. I am making a large batch and sure enough I added to much liquid and it was really sticky!  I rolled the first batch out and put them in the oven.  While they were cooking I rolled out another batch and put them on a pan. I started the second batch and put the first ones in a bowl and before the others were done I figured I had better get some to the club house just in case there were some early customers.  It was good!  I went back and the second batch was finished so I had half dozen more to bake and I put them in the oven and baked them then I took over the second batch.  I left the half dozen at home.

I had some biscuits and gravy and paid to take some home to Linda.  I only had one, I’m not much of an early morning eater.  I like to eat late at night and that isn’t good!

We had a good day today. We stayed home until this afternoon when we went over and played a game of Skip-Bo with Burnie and Elinor.  We always have a good time with them and Sparky surprised me, he laid down on the floor and went to sleep.  He doesn’t do that in the camper, he is always in a chair on on the bench.  I think he is at home there.

Not much going on the rest of the night.  Watched some TV and had a terrible time trying to stay awake!  Going to bed….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment