Saturday, March 31, 2012

Friday March 30th 2012

Nice to be home and in our own bed again.  We really enjoyed Illinois and visiting with all the family and friends here.  Sometimes we wished we were back again.  We don’t have many close friends here in Sikeston.

Back to work today.  Got to work at 9AM and talked to Mark for awhile checking on all that had gone on.  Noticed that the grass was really tall.  I started mowing the sites and down in the South part the grass was so tall it was almost up to the seats on the picnic tables!  It didn’t mow well and will take another mowing next week to get it looking decent, it does look a lot nicer though.

This afternoon I didn’t have enough gas to keep on mowing so I used the weed eater for a couple of hours.  I also helped Mark clean and air conditioner that wasn’t working well.  It was plugged up with dirt. When we got done with that it was 5:30PM and time to go home.

I had to take a shower then I had a pair of blue jeans with a big hole in the knee so I cut the legs off.  Should have let Linda do it, they aren’t even.  This is the first pair of shorts I’ve worn since, well, I can’t remember ever wearing shorts but I’m sure I did when I was little.

No pictures yet.  I have the batteries charged up now so I can use it.  I may take a picture today not sure, depends on whether I see anything interesting!

It was nice to sit and relax for awhile.  Our little lights (solar) came on when it got dark so they work!!!

Linda fixed burritos for supper.  Really hit the spot!  We watched a little TV and I, for some reason, had a hard time staying awake! Can’t hardly believe thatSmile.   Night Yall..

1 comment:

  1. I want to see a picture of YOU in those cut off jeans!!!

    ReplyDelete