Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Saturday March 10th 2012

This morning it is pretty chilly and the wind is blowing and I think the “appreciation party” will be in the the club house.

We got dressed up in our Mexican outfits to go to the party.  Hopefully I have some good pictures I can put in here.  I have a video that I can’t put in but Mary, our neighbor did a fantastic job with a song she did.  It was hilarious!  I think everyone loved it!

100_2235

This is “Proud Mary” and Jack.  Mary kind of overdid the dancing.  She was hurting before the party was even half over!

100_2250

I had to put this picture of Al and Nancy in here.  Nancy is the line dancing teacher.  She does a fantastic job!

100_2252

This is Joe and “Holy Mary”.  Mary did the song that was hilarious!  I have the video that I want to make a copy of it for Mary.  There are three Mary’s in the park and the other Mary is “Happy Mary”.

We took a nap after all the partying!  The food was pretty good.  Bob, the owner, had tacos, refried beans, Spanish rice, guacamole, chips, salsa, etc.  Very good feast!  Desert was excellent.  They deep fried tortillas and rolled them in cinnamon sugar, put on a dip of ice cream and a topping of caramel.  All in all it was a great party.

We went over to Burnie and Elinor’s this evening and visited for awhile.  Had a nice evening, Elinor’s brother, John or Frank, not sure now, we are both having trouble with names for some reason, can’t believe it!

Well, time to call it a day….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment