Monday, March 5, 2012

Saturday March 3rd 2012

Well, this morning I have dance practice, line dancing, not ballet!  I am enjoying the line dancing.  Wasn’t sure until I started and I guess the first day I felt like quitting but I’m sticking it out.

We went to HEB this afternoon to get some groceries. We took a bunch of coupons with us and ended up buying about $55 worth of groceries and saved about $28!  We bought a bunch of stuff we probably didn’t need but can use all of it sometime.

Went to the flea market with Burnie and Elinor for about an hour and had a great time.  I like walking through the flea market.  Linda bought me a hat, a sombrero, that I will wear to the pool party next Saturday.  Linda also bought a pair of boots that people here say is a great buy.  She likes them and she is wearing them to get used to them.

Tonight we went over to Burnie and Elinor’s and played some games.  Had a great time.  They are really interesting people.  Can’t remember who won the games and it really doesn’t matter, we just had fun.

Got home about bed time. Took Sparky for a walk then went to bed….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment