Monday, March 5, 2012

Friday March 2nd 2012

I did it again!!  I am almost four days behind and now I have to try to remember what we did the last couple of days!

I think we went to see if we could find a part for the stove but had no luck so we went to Conn’s and bought a new one.  I will take a picture of the new one when we get it, well, when Burnie and Elinor get it.  They are supposed to deliver it Sunday.

We got a letter in the mail from Bank of the West and they need to see the insurance for our camper.  Well, trying to get ahold of Bank of the West is, well, kind of ridiculous.   I tried but no luck.  I will get ahold of our insurance agent and have them fax the declaration sheet.  They are pretty good at that kind of stuff.  Seeing how it is Friday we can’t do much of anything because most places are closed on the weekend.

Linda went to the happy hour and had a pretty good time.  We aren’t going to do much tonight just stay in and relax.  Night Y’all

No comments:

Post a Comment