Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Monday March 5th 2011

It is very nice out today, supposed to be sunny and warm!  Love it!!!

I went to line dance practice this morning. Had a good time, I’m not very good at it but I may as well give it a good go and maybe I will be able to join in at some line dancing dances.  Nancy says that Wednesday night they are having a dance at Mission West so we may try to go to that one.

We were going to do the title change this morning but I really didn’t want to miss the practice. I need all the practice I can get.  Burnie said it was fine to wait until Tuesday.

I do have some things to do today, I have to call the insurance man and make sure he gets a copy of the insurance to Bank of the West.  I also had to go out and find the parts to hook up the stove.  They were missing a part, well, they didn’t have the right size.  I thought the propane place would have them, but I ended up going to a hardware store and getting them.  After hooking up the gas I gave it a try and it works…good.  I was going to make some bread and bake it over there  this morning but it is already past noon so I guess I will wait.

We took a spray bottle over to check for gas leaks and I didn’t see any!  I showed Elinor how the stove worked but I’m sure she could have figured it out for herself!

We pretty much took it easy the rest of the day. It got nice out today, almost perfect, maybe a little windy but excellent weather!  Time to sign off for today…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment