Friday, June 1, 2012

Wednesday May 30th 2012

Back to work at the campground today.  I know that I won’t be mowing, it is so dry the grass isn’t really growing very fast.  The weeds aren’t doing to bad though.  I mowed the center island in the mobile home park after I finished painting the shower in the men’s room.

112_3771

I know it doesn’t look like much, but you can see the wall shine!  It is nice and white and looks clean!  The fumes were really bad, had to stop a few times to get fresh air.

Tomorrow I paint the water pipes.  Glad I didn’t have to paint the whole bathroom.  The smell, or fumes, are really bad.

I think I figured out the lawn mower.  It hasn’t been running very good and I thought I would try it with one of the spark plugs off.  Didn’t make any difference.  Wonder if I had taken the other off instead if the tractor would have run at all???

Not much else going on.  Supposed to get a little cooler tonight but at bedtime it hadn’t really changed any…well, night y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment