Saturday, June 2, 2012

Friday June 1st 2012

Guess I will have to change the date on yesterday's blog.  I was so tired that I didn’t really know what I was doing.  I imagine the blog contained a lot of mistakes.

Did some more work on the pump house this morning.  It has been going pretty good.  I have started putting in the insulation.  I’m not sure how I’m going to do the whole thing though.  I’m putting in rolled fiberglass, plastic sheeting and Styrofoam.

I needed to take a break this afternoon so we went in to town and I stopped at the camp ground and returned the walkie talkie that I brought home with me yesterday.

112_3776

Linda fixed a spaghetti dish tonight.  Not sure what you call it but it was pretty good.  Had lots of different things in it like tomatoes, garlic, basil and a few other things.  It was pretty good!

Didn’t do much of anything else, just to tired!  Night Y’all…

1 comment: