Friday, June 29, 2012

Thursday June 28th 2012

According to the weather forecast it is going to get very warm today, in fact for the next week or so it is supposed to be really hot!

When I got up this morning I started messing around with the pump house. I have the corners to put on it and put foam insulation around the lid plus figure out how to get the inside fixed for the winter.  That part can wait, I did get the four corners on the house though…

112_3952

I know its hard to see what has been done but the outside is finished and now all I have to do is finish the inside.

Went into town today and stopped and got the oil changed, filled up with gas, got Linda’s prescription (after a lot of trouble) stopped at Lowe’s and went to Wal Mart.  All this took about three hours and it is getting pretty warm!!

I bought a new shower head at Lowe’s, not the one I wanted, the one I wanted they had at Menard’s up at Cape.  It was about half the price of the same one here.  I went all out and bought a plastic one for $2.  I will have to give it a try, the spray really looks good and I think it will work.  Probably should buy a couple just to make sure I have a replacement when this gets plugged up or whatever.

Flowers are really funny.  I planted some Impatience and they were really going great and I planted some Vinca’s in the planters in front of the garage.  Well, three weeks without water and the Impatience look like sticks and the Vinca’s really look good!  Three weeks without water!  Guess I will have to get more Vinca’s next year!

Maybe I will add some pictures of the flowers tomorrow.

Time to rest and relax….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment