Friday, June 8, 2012

Thursday June 7th 2012

Got Sparky to the Vet’s and boarded for the next few weeks and back home to load the car and get things ready.

We got on the road pretty early considering.  It was before 10AM!  I figure if we can make it to Tulsa today we can make it to Amarillo tomorrow.  We have to stop and see Linda’s brother and his wife.

I have some pictures but I’m not sure what they are of…I’ll check…

112_3792

112_3793

Yep, I knew I took some pictures..  Thought the buffalo was pretty interesting!

We made it to Tulsa with no problems.  Stopped at the Super 8 for the night.  Not a great motel but it will do for sleeping.  We will be leaving pretty early tomorrow anyway.

I am tired!  I get tired driving and am ready for a good nights sleep…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment