Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday June 22nd 2012

Well, I haven’t posted a blog for quite awhile.  I tried posting one and I think it is floating around in cyberspace right now! We’ve been camping for a week now and having had internet service or phone service so I haven’t been doing much. The battery on the computer went dead so I couldn’t even get one ready if I wanted to!

Got a lot of pictures of Jacobs graduation and the camping and I think I will just start posting them.  I will try to say what each one is though.

We have stuff in the carSmile

112_3821

Our campfire and we usually have visitors, skunks.  They come right up to the fire ring.  Cute little things and they haven’t really smelled things up until the last night and that wasn’t really to bad.

112_3834

Tried to get a picture of all the graduates, all eleven hundred of them at this ceremony.  I think all together there are about fifty five hundred graduating!

112_3837

The proud graduate and and his proud parents, Kim and Dave.

112_3848

Celebrating the moment.  All six from the house graduated and four are from San Diego and the other two are from Orange County, not far away!

112_3866

These are the six guys that graduated and Liz who is a friend to everyone I think.  She is really a sweet girl..

112_3873

This is the whole family that was there.

112_3876fix

Well, I’m going to try and post this blog and maybe do some more in the morning….Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment