Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Monday June 4th 2012

I’m hurting today!!!  My back hurts like crazy,  I sure don’t know why but I couldn’t hardly get out of bed!   I took some Aleve and hopefully it will help later.

Sparky and I went outside and walked around for awhile and I feel pretty good while I lean on the railing but when I straighten up it still hurts pretty bad.

I figure I may as well do something so I started putting insulation in the pump house.  I’m not feeling great but I feel like working on the pump house.  Once I got started I really didn’t want to stop.  I took a picture..

112_3786

Maybe it isn’t pretty but I think it is getting pretty close to being ready for winter!  In the house we can’t tell when the pump is running.  I’ve flushed the toilet a couple of times just to see and the pump house is right outside the bathroom.  Can’t hear a thing!  Not sure that is good but at least it works!  I think that there are storms coming tonight so hopefully the pump house doesn’t leak!

Linda fixed some potato salad and some sloppy Joe’s for supper, excellent!  I boiled the potatoes and eggs and Linda fixed the rest!

112_3787

We had a pretty good evening and the lightning and the thunder started and it seemed most of it was to our East so I suppose that mean we won’t get any again.  Wrong, we got some rain and then later we got a lot more rain!  We haven’t gotten this much rain in I don’t know how long!  Love it! Praise the Lord!!!!

Well, time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment