Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tuesday June 5th 2012

Well it is a beautiful day and I suppose I will have to mow today seeing how we got quite a bit of rain!  When I got to the campground my first hint that something that was wrong was the sign on the building…

hpc#3

I believe the rest of it says Park and Campground!   That part is on the ground.

Nest thing was the big sign by the road.

hpc#2

It just took those 6x6’s that the sign was on and just snapped them!

hpc#1

The wind took out about 14 sections of this wooden fence!  Guess they had a lot of wind!

I spent most of the day picking up branches and dumping them on the burn pile.  Lots of branches and a couple of trees, not big trees but trees just the same.

I was tired and kind of sore by the time I went home.  I was ready to take it easy for sure.  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment