Monday, June 4, 2012

Sunday June 3rd 2012

It is cloudy out but not as cool as it has been the last couple of days. Hopefully we will get some rain.  Maybe it will settle the dust!

Sunday School and Church were good as usual.  I didn’t get a picture of the singers for the special music.  I’ve never seen them before.  It was Pastor Joe’s daughter and her husband.  He is a preacher somewhere but I don’t know where.

We decided to have pizza for lunch.  It is to hot to have the oven going so I took it out to the camper, started the generator and cooked it in the convection oven.  I think it turned out quite well even though the crust wasn’t quite done.  I liked it like that.  We ate it anyway.

112_3779

We did get some rain tonight.  Not much but it will dampen the ground a little.  Got a beautiful sunset.  Picture doesn’t do it justice though.

Well, going to take it easy tonight…Night Y’all…

If I have mistakes in my blog I’m sorry but I can’t get the scroll to work.  I think I need to start using the new computer but that is a problem also.  I can’t post to this blog from the other computer, what a bummer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment