Friday, June 1, 2012

Thursday 31st2012

OK I’m having a problem getting this done and staying awake. 

I worked in the shower again this morning  I got it pretty well done. I painted the pipes.  Not easy spray painting something silver that is so close to the shiny white!

This afternoon we worked on cutting down another tree.  Well, we didn’t cut it down, Mark pushed it over with the tractor.  We didn’t get it all done because we are getting some needed rain.

112_3775

We have a lot to do to finish this tree but we will get it plus another five or ten.  May take awhile though.

On my way home it rained like crazy but the closer I got to home the less it rained and when I made it home we hadn’t had any rain.  What a bummer.

Well, I decided to sit for awhile and relax.  I couldn’t stay awake and it definitely wasn’t from working to hard.  During the night tonight I woke up with a bad headache, sinus, and I staggered around and got a couple Aleve and went back to bed.  It helped. 

Backing it up a little I didn’t do anything the rest of the day.  I was going to work on the pump house but just couldn’t get myself to go out and do it.

Time to say Night Y’all…..

1 comment:

  1. Headache from all those paint fumes yesterday! Joel, please be careful!

    ReplyDelete