Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tuesday November 29th 2011

Whoa!!!  It’s white outside, it is still dark but it is snowing!!

112_3278

112_3285

Sparky thinks the snow is cold and wet, two things he doesn’t really like!

The snow is very wet and very heavy and later it will probably melt.  I think it is supposed to get up to forty degrees today so the snow will probably be gone by this afternoon.  I think we got about two inches.

The wind is blowing and it is not a real nice day.

Work this afternoon was OK, it got colder as the afternoon went on and all the things I had to do outside was bone chilling!  I finished most of the chores by about 4PM.  Wasn’t real busy today but did pump a lot of propane.  This kind of weather and campers, they want to be sure they have plenty of propane, it gets cold inside a camper real fast when the furnace goes out!

I told Mark that I wouldn’t be back next year.  He didn’t say to much except that I always had a job here when I wanted.  I enjoyed working for Mark.  He is a good employer.

Got out of work on time and home at a decent hour.  Linda had called when I was at work and said the electricity went out.  Fortunately it was just a breaker.  She had the little electric fireplace turned on and I think there was just to much for that circuit and it popped it.  No big deal.  I told her how to reset it and everything was OK after that.

Quiet evening , it is supposed to get really chilly tonight, below freezing by a few degrees.  I checked the battery in the camper again and it is still fully charged so the other battery was bad.  Glad I don’t have a short in the system.

Watched some TV tonight, when I was awake.  I was really tired tonight.  I think the cold really zapped me for some reason, but then I’m usually tired at night.  Well, guess I will say “Night Y’all…”

No comments:

Post a Comment