Saturday, November 12, 2011

Friday November 11th 2011

Now I think I have the dates corrected, I hope!

It is cold this morning, there is a lot of frost and there is ice on the tow dolly which isn’t solid but it is pretty thick where the water was standing in it.  I took a picture of the railing on the deck which was covered with frost but it didn’t show up good at all.

112_3228

I’m kind of disappointed in the picture, you can’t see the frost on the railing but is was sparkling in the sunlight.  You can see the dog house to the left. Doesn’t look nice but I think it keeps them dry and gives them cover and I have carpeting and a blanket in there so they should be able to keep each other warm.

The more I thought about the car hauler the more I figured I didn’t need it.  So I finally called, or tried to call to cancel the order and couldn’t get an answer so I emailed and the email came back.  Well, they were supposed to call me so I guess I will wait for their phone call.  I’m not sure who all works in the shop but I guess no one works in the office.  I took the wheels off the car dolly and will take them in to get some new tires and then I will be all set for heading South to Mississippi and Texas.

tried a few more times to call the company, RafterD Trailer Sales but no answer.

Well, I have to go to work this afternoon and it is warming up nicely outside. Supposed to get to sixty today and I think I can handle that.

When I got to work I found that Mark had left yesterday for vacation, actually his hunting trip and left me a note to put the flowers away. Some of them are heavy but I used the golf cart and got them put up, took about an hour I guess with the interruptions which wasn’t to bad.  We weren’t busy but I kept busy almost all afternoon.  Mark also left a note to let everyone know that it was going to freeze tonight but that isn’t what the weatherman said, it froze last night!  Only supposed to get to 38 tonight and warmer tomorrow night.

Linda made a big pot of chili tonight.  I love chili!  We crushed up some corn chips in it and I pigged out!

Again, not much going on tonight so I guess I will say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment