Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tuesday November 15th 2011

It’s raining this morning but still not to bad out.  I’m sure it will cool off later though.

Not much of anything going on this morning.  I keep thinking about moving then I think of all that would have to fit together to do it and it seems impossible that we will move.  I think I have resigned myself to staying here. Now I’m not saying that it won’t happen.  We would both like to be back home around family and friends but that may not happen.  Guess we could try to make it happen but we aren’t sure that it is the Lord’s will for us. We will hand it over to Him.

I have to work this afternoon and it should go pretty well, I know that I have trash to collect but the flowers are already put away for the winter so things should go pretty smooth today. Yep, had a good day, kept pretty busy with propane and campers but that is OK, sure made the time go fast.  Two weeks from today will be my last day here, at least for the winter.  Mierlen came in and reset the wifi.  That was nice, I didn’t have to do it.  Mark called and asked me to do it but it’s finished and Meirlen said it works good so I guess he got it reset.

Well, I got out of work on time tonight and everything turned out just right, made me happy!

We finished the last of our tomatoes tonight.  We still have more in the garden but the freeze last Friday morning pretty much put the stops on the tomatoes, at least the plants.  They aren’t looking very good.  We used up the last of the home made bread so I guess I will have to bake some more tomorrow.  Linda wants regular white bread.  I guess I could do that.

A little TV tonight then to bed…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment