Saturday, November 19, 2011

Friday November 18th 2011

Wow it is cold this morning!  Got down to about twenty eight degrees and the tomato plants look like they have about had it.  I started taking the tomato plants out and removed some of the cages.  I got a few ripe tomatoes and a few green ones that were a decent size and brought them in the house.

About 9AM I decided it was time to hook up the tow dolly to the camper and take it for a spin.  I thought about taking Sparky along but decided not to just in case it would take awhile.

112_3244

Well, the tow dolly followed me all the way to the Flying J and pack.  I filled the camper with propane and had a twenty pound tank that I had filled also.  I stopped a couple of times to see if the bearings were getting hot and they seemed fine.  I about froze though waiting for the guy to fill the camper with propane. He happened to be cleaning the bathrooms, which were really, really bad.  When all was finished and I got back home the bearings were cold and no grease anywhere!   I’m happy, I know I don’t have the car on there and it may make a difference but hopefully all will be well when we take off.

I was hungry for Carnitas, which is fried pork.  Linda helped me with it.  I finished it and it was a little over done but was delicious…

112_3242

I used about half a package of the pork, Linda wanted to boil it first so it would be tender, well, we can use the other half like that, I wanted to try it like this and it was good even though some was burnt.  Sparky like the burnt parts.

Work this afternoon!  Working !PM to 6PM goes pretty fast.  I like getting off an hour earlier even though it is dark when I get off, it sure makes the afternoon go fast!

Not much going on tonight either.  Linda made egg burritos for supper, I didn’t get a picture but they were really good!

Time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment