Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thursday November 10th 2011

WOW!!  After looking at the last three posts I figured I had put the wrong dates on them!  I will have to try to fix that.

Today I called the place I had ordered the car hauler and decided to go to Charleston to check on another one.  It is a little cheaper.  Kind of glad we went. This car hauler is not only cheaper but they make it with steel that is a lot heavier.  It actually is a “car hauler”.  I was there talking and figuring out how I wanted it for probably an hour maybe an hour and a half.  Got it figured out and they will have it made by next Wednesday. I cancelled the other one which they hadn’t started yet.

We went on home and didn’t do much the rest of the day. It is pretty cool out and the wind is blowing and it is supposed to get cold tonight.  Not looking forward to that.

I did get a picture this morning and it is really dark but it is the moon setting in the West.  I had to look for awhile to figure that one out!

112_3225

I know it is hard to see but between the bush and the telephone pole you can just make out the moon which is about halfway down.  I thought it was interesting.

We didn’t do much the rest of the day, took it easy and I kept thinking about the car hauler.  I have a tow dolly, it works, does what I want it to do and it just needs new tires.  Now why am I going to spend all that money on a car hauler that I will probably only use once a year, but I would have it in case I need to get lumber, right?  Got to think on this one some more, not sure that is what I want to do.  I’ll sleep on it.

Well, the dogs seem to use the dog house.  They come and go but when it is cold or rainy they use it.  Glad I built it, I feel sorry for the dogs especially the small one, he doesn’t have a lot of hair and I think he is a fair weather dog.  Linda would like to keep him but we already have one to many dogs!  I like Sparky and all that but sure would be nice sometimes to be able to go and not worry about him, sure don’t need another one to worry about.

So much for all my complaining, we are chilling the rest of the night… Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment