Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wednesday November 16th 2011

Haven’t heard a word from RafterD so I don’t know if they have the car hauler ready or not.  They were supposed to call about some modifications and I’ve decided not to buy one right now and I can’t get them on the phone and I can’t email them.  Guess they will call if they want to get ahold of me. I decided to take the tires off the tow dolly and get some new ones. I dropped them off and got the new ones put on and it was about $106 which I figured wasn’t to bad for two tires and getting them mounted and balanced.

We did a little shopping at Wal Mart, got a few different things then headed home.  I decided to put the tires on the dolly  and wouldn’t you know, one of the wheels is really loose and probably needs new bearings.  I don’t have any idea who to call to get it fixed so I texted Daniel and asked him about a mechanic.  He didn’t know any so I figure tomorrow I will start looking around.  Sure can’t haul the car around like this, the wheel might fall off!

I went to church tonight at Fellowship.  He taught on prayer.  Very interesting.  I always thought that I was a weak prayer because I believed that some of the things I pray for I figure won’t ever happen, not because He couldn’t do it  but I figure He doesn’t want it to happen or something like that.  I know God can do anything so I just keep on asking. Some day things may happen, I don’t know so I just keep asking!

We watched some TV tonight but didn’t do much of anything else.  As usual I was tired so I went to bed after the weather…..Night Y’all…

1 comment: