Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Monday November 21st 2011

It’s kind of warm this morning but it’s really foggy!  Actually it stayed foggy all day!  Didn’t really rain much but misted all day.

We went to town to get the insurance for the camper and the car at Patrick Murphy Agency.  We had AARP insurance and they raised our rates this year because of a speeding ticket two or three years ago.  I figure that was unacceptable so we shopped around and Progressive was about $300 a year cheaper, I can handle that.  We usually have problems doing stuff like this and yes, we had a little problem.  They needed the VIN for the camper and I’m sure they had it a couple of weeks ago but it wasn’t on their computer.  After we left Linda looked in the glove compartment for something and there it was right in plain sight so we turned around and went back and gave it to them.

We stopped at Wal Mart to get a few thing for Thanksgiving Day and ran into a lot of people that we knew which is very unusual!  Saw Daniel first then ran into Don and Patty.  We met them when we first started work camping at Hinton Park.  They are very nice people and when Linda found out they weren’t doing anything for Thanksgiving she invited them over so now we are up to six!  Should be a great Thanksgiving.  Don’t think we have ever had that many people over since we left Sterling IL!  We saw Dave and Ellen, Kim’s parents, and we talked for awhile. They are Mark’s in-laws.  When we were leaving we saw Don, Daniel’s Dad!  Nice visit today at Wal Mart.

I took Linda to El Bracero for lunch.  It was pretty good.  Linda liked hers a lot, I had a California Burrito that wasn’t like the ones we get in CA for sure!

I forgot stuff at Wal Mart so I will have to pick up stuff tomorrow.  I need a padlock for the dolly, more to keep it hooked to the camper than some one stealing it. 

I worked a little more in the garden getting some of the tomato plants pulled up and put on the burn pile.  Sure are a lot of green tomatoes on the ground.  Not sure why they didn’t do good except maybe because it was to hot or maybe not enough water.  Maybe next year!

Tonight I read my book, I’m not a fast reader so I still have quite a bit of reading left to do.  Watched Castle tonight, good show.  It is right up there with NCIS!

That is about all for today…..Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment