Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Tuesday November 22nd 2011

Not much going on today, work of course, but that is this afternoon. Not going to do much this morning, it is really wet out.

I read some more of my book and then ate a little lunch.  Got a picture of Sparky praying????

112_3256

He is kind of weird.  Not sure what he wants but he will sit there like that and just look.  I know he wants something but not sure what!

I also got a picture of a tree in our back yard.  Not a real good picture but the tree has some nice green leaves, some dead leaves and some branches bare!

112_3254

Work this afternoon went pretty good.  Not a lot of business but took awhile to get all the trash picked up and the rest rooms cleaned but then the rest of the day was pretty normal.  Got out on time and everything.  I stopped on the way into work at Wal Mart for a couple of things that we forgot to get.

TV night tonight.  Watched NCIS and NCIS LA then watched the Mentalist. They were all pretty good shows I think, I missed part because my eyes went closed for some reason.

Time for bed though….Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment