Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tuesday November 1st 2011

Two months left in 2011!!  The year is slipping away pretty fast and 2012 is not far away!

We didn’t do much this morning, I have to work this afternoon.  It seems very cold today and it is supposed to make it up around seventy I think. It did warm up about noon so we sat outside for a little while and sitting in the sun it was really nice!

After lunch, I got ready to go to work and just as I was getting ready to leave, Linda reminded me that I needed to stop at Lowe’s to get a small refund and I wanted to get a propane tank filled, so this was a start to a messed up afternoon.  I made it to work on time, barely, and things kept going crazy.  Had a lot of campers come in and it took until after 4PM to get the cleaning done.  Bobby and Maggie, from CRC came in around 4PM and after talking awhile I got them parked and back to the book work again! We are going to go to Lambert’s after I get off and pick up Linda.

Well, I had no time to do the bookwork so I just left and picked up Linda. We got back into the campground around  7:45PM and picked up Bobby and Maggie and headed to Lambert’s. They weren’t very busy and we got seated right away.  Got a picture of them…

112_3186

We had a great meal and lots to talk about.  Our waitress, Lisa showed us the kitchen which wasn’t doing much of anything…

112_3190

She was a super nice girl and not much taller than Linda! The kitchen in the background was pretty big and she wanted to show us the potato fryer but there were people around so she couldn’t.  I didn’t want to walk back into the kitchen but it looked very interesting!  I would really like to see how they make their biscuits (rolls) but couldn’t see them working on it. 

After leaving we went back to Bobby’s and Maggie’s camper and I went to see if I could finish the bookwork.  Well, I was getting shook up because I had a shortage of over $140 and that is a lot of money!  I don’t like making mistakes and that was a really big one and I couldn’t see where I could have made it…Oh Boy!

Well, to keep you from getting to shook up about it I called Mark in the morning and asked him about it, actually I texted him.  He said the $140 was a mistake he made on the date so I was only ninety cents short and I probably gave change for camping which could explain the ninety cents.

Well, we ate to much tonight and I am so tired, I was trying to stay awake while talking to Bobby but my eyes kept doing crazy things and finally got Linda to get up so we could head home. 

After getting home I took Sparky out and I went to bed.  Sparky wasn’t tired so he got his rawhide and chewed on that until Linda came to be then she took it away from him.

Time for some sleep….Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment