Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Monday November 14th 2011

I see I made a mistake on yesterday’s date again!  Must be that the time is going faster than I am!

Nice and warm this morning.  Be nice if winter would be like this all the time.  I wouldn’t go south for sure.

I changed the bulb in our security light outside.  It still works but it is a curly bulb and it is going bad.  Sometimes I have to kick the pole to get it to stay on.  I wanted to wait as long as I could to change it then it would last all winter, maybe.

We looked at some property on the computer back in Sterling and Rock Falls.  I think we are both kind of home sick and would like to be around friends and family.  We actually found a couple places we could afford.  They probably need a lot of work because they are repossessions.  I have time but we would have to sell our place here in Sikeston first.  I’m not sure if it would sell or not and I really don’t want two places at the same time.  I sure don’t want to rent this place.  I guess the Lord will show us the way.

Now I’m changing my mind about the car hauler, should I or shouldn’t I by it?  That is the question.  I could certainly use it but I really don’t want to spend the money on it.  I already have the tow dolly.  I was going to get new tires for it yesterday but decided to wait.

It is kind of funny, I have been looking in the garage and I can’t believe all the “stuff” we have.  I told Linda if we move we have to have a yard sale or estate sale or something.  I sure don’t want to move all this stuff again. I opened one of the containers to see what was in it, wow, stuff we could really get along without.  Tupperware, silverware, junk etc…..  I don’t even know how many containers we have, a bunch for sure.

Well, we didn’t do anything today and it is supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow and maybe the next day. At least it is warm right now.

Will say Night Y’all… until tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment