Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tuesday November 8th 2011

We don’t have anything planned for today but I did get a couple pictures this morning as the sun was coming up…very spectacular…

112_3216

112_3219

Sure was a great sun rise!  Sparky and I usually are outside while it is still dark and then to see this sight, what a blessing.  Actually the red sunrise is supposed to indicate bad weather but the whole day was pretty nice.

Forgot that I went to work todaySmile…. Work went pretty good, Mark had a water leak, a bad one that he worked most of the afternoon on and I got lots of calls about the fact that no one had water.  Other than that it was pretty quiet.  I even got out of work on time, 6PM!!  With the time change we get off an hour earlier!  I can handle that.

The garden is almost gone now except for the tomato plants.  They look great.  I pulled the rest of the okra plants up and put them on the burn pile so now all that is left are the tomato plants.  They have blossoms all over them and I picked about ten tomatoes today, not big, but they are nice looking and taste pretty good, had them for supper….

112_3221

I think I mentioned the other day that I worked on the pump house. I think I may have it ready to put together but not until I figure out how I’m going to do the well and the pump.  Maybe wait until next year.

Just taking it easy tonight, not doing anything special…Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment