Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wednesday November 2nd 2011

Now to think of all the things we have to do today, I know that one of the first is to go to the bank and get that business done, then to find another insurance carrier!  After stopping at the bank we went to Patrick Murphy Insurance company which is where we had been before but they went independent and we were with Farmers at the time and with all the things that have been going on we stayed with Farmers then went to AARP.  Now that AARP has raised our rates to over $100 a month it is time to look for another carrier.  They are very nice at the Murphy Agency.  They looked up different carriers and it looks like Flo got our money, Progressive. I figured it would be about as much as AARP, wrong, I think we will save close to $500 a year!!!  We are changing for sure! 

After that we stopped at Aldi’s for milk and after $50 we finally got out of there.

We went home to put stuff away then took some green tomatoes, okra and sweet potatoes to Jim and June.  We were kind of heading that way anyway, I wanted to stop at Matthews to check on a car hauler.  I have the tow dolly but I’m not real happy with it even though it has done us a fine job all the way from California and then to Texas and back, never had any real problems with it.  With a car hauler, I will be able to back up and also use it to haul stuff that is to big for the car, now I won’t have to beg Daniel to use his truck, not really, Daniel is always there to help any way he can, sure miss our neighbors though. Well, we bought one, they have to make it and they said it would probably be a couple of weeks but that is OK we aren’t going anywhere for awhile.

I mowed the lawn after all that, didn’t need it all over, I mowed Daniel’s front yard, the back didn’t need it and quite a bit of ours didn’t need it either but it’s done for the rest of the year?

I ordered a brake controller from eBay today and after I got it ordered I looked at the shipping address and it was San Diego, Oh NO!!  I have to call in the morning and see if they got my email and change of address so it will come here instead of San Diego.  That’s where the last thing I ordered went which was fine but not now.  Will call in the morning.

As I was sitting relaxing after all that I remembered it was Wednesday and church tonight!  I have twenty five minutes to take a shower and get to church, have to really hurry!!  I made it!  He was teaching on, well, not discrimination, but that was what is was about.  I can’t remember the word that he used (partiality).  God does not discriminate!  We do, but God doesn’t! It was interesting and hard to say I discriminate but everyone does in one way or another.

After church I got a couple of pictures. This one is the lady that sang the special Sunday morning.  I think her name is Carrie or Laurie.  She is a powerful singer, very good…

112_3191

I had to take the picture in the nursery, she was picking up her baby.  The next picture is the piano player, she is kind of shy, I’m not sure but I don’t think she wanted her picture taken…

112_3195

The next picture is the four of us that sang Sunday night.  This was our first time singing together.  From right to left.. Joan, Omalene, JW and me..

112_3194

Tonight is a night to relax.  so I will say night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment