Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday November 6th 2011

Got Linda up for church this morning and went to Sunday School.  Becky had the Sunday School class and she did a great job.

I had asked the lady that sang the special music in church today, actually I asked her a couple of weeks ago when she was going to sing again and she said today.  I took my video camera and taped it.  I took a picture of the choir and she is the lady in the front in the dark blue dress…

112_3204

After church she said she messed it up which I didn’t really see but she has a really great voice.

After church Linda and I stopped at Jay’s Chicken for dinner.  I thought it was pretty good, not the favorite place to eat but it was OK.

We took it easy this afternoon and with the time change it gets dark really early. 

I went to church tonight and he was on Revelation 21:11-12, the Great White Throne Judgment!  This was really good, I even ordered a CD of it.

Going to take it easy tonight and get caught up on my blog. I had to do two days today and it’s kind of hard to remember what happened yesterday and get it mixed up with today even though church day is usually different.

Time to call it quits for tonight….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment