Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wednesday November 9th 2011

We didn’t do a lot today, I know we have to go to town, my coffee pot sprung a leak and I want to try to fix it!

112_3222

t

Well, I got it apart and now I found where the leak is, it is on the aluminum heater where the water goes through so I am going to try to find some kind of repair kit and try to fix it.  They don’t sell the Black and Decker coffee pot that goes under the cabinet at Wal Mart anymore and Lowe’s doesn’t have them either!  What a bummer, I really liked this coffee pot.  To make a long story a little shorter I tried some “fix it” stuff and it didn’t work.  I’m not surprised.  I brought the coffee pot in from the camper and cleaned it up and will use it until I get another one.

Linda fixed a turkey breast today.  I’ve been hungry for turkey. Sure smells good.

We fixed some of the sweet potatoes from our garden and had some fresh broccoli from the garden, good supper.  Did strange things to me though…

112_3224

That really isn’t my mustache, it is a couple of combs I stuck in my mustache. I didn’t think my mustache was that long but it holds combs!

Not much else going on today, watched some TV and worked on the computer, well, played on it I guess.

That is about all for today though….Night Y’all….

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! You are so funny Dad! :) I love the pictures you post. The sunrise ones were really pretty. Love you! Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete