Monday, November 28, 2011

Sunday November 27th 2011

Miserable, cold, wet, windy and dreary day!  Guess that pretty much describes my opinion of the day!

Went to church at Fellowship again this morning, I was cold all through Sunday School and Church!  I had my heavy coat on the whole time!  I finally started getting warmed up but not quite by the end of the service.

Got a picture of Marvin singing the special music this morning..

112_3273

He sang a Christmas song this morning, not sure of the name but it was good.  He is a good singer and also plays the guitar during the services.

Before I go on I took another picture of Corrina tonight singing her special..

112_3275

Corrina wasn’t at church this morning and tonight for her special, she sang the same song that Marvin did this morning!  The both did a very good job and their different styles made it quite nice!  I liked both of their specials.

This afternoon I took a nap, we have the heat going and it is actually kind of warm in the house.

I did something I wasn’t going to do today but I did.  I checked the battery in the camper and not only is it dead, it is deader than yesterday and it isn’t even hooked up so I think tomorrow I will have to go get another battery and hopefully they will take a lawnmower battery in exchange.  I need to get the oil changed in the car and get another tank of propane, tomorrow. 

Well, I watched AFV tonight, I had it taped and that has to be one of my favorite shows, really makes me laugh!

That’s about all for tonight I guess, I forgot to write the blog yesterday so I will try to do it now…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment