Sunday, November 13, 2011

Saturday November 12th 2011

Guess because it is November it is cool out.  I think I’m allergic to cold weather.

Not much to do this morning.  Linda bought some cinnamon rolls in the tube that I figured I may as well bake.  They have the Cinnabon cinnamon so it was worth a try.  Well, they weren’t to bad but they weren’t really very good either.  Won’t buy them again.  I like mine better, even without the frosting mine taste better.

Work today went quite well.  Had kind of a funny incident happen.  An older couple came in with a new diesel motor home, very nice, and they couldn’t get the twelve volt to work inside.  This was their first time out and they were starting to freak out.  We checked almost everything there was to check and as they went out to look at the house batteries again I stopped at the door and looked at the array of buttons and saw one that said auxiliary  battery so I flipped it a couple of times and the second time their twelve volt lights came on so it was just a switch that you can’t tell whether it is on or off but it sure makes a big difference.   The lady, in her eighties had to give me a hug and her husband didn’t want to be left out so he gave me a hug also.  They were happy and I felt good to be able to help a little.

The rest of the day was pretty quiet, not real busy but busy enough.  Got out of work on time tonight, but it is still dark at 6PM.  I don’t like driving in the dark but I made it home OK.

Nothing on TV tonight so I finished reading my book and later went to bed. Not real exciting huh?   Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment