Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday November 13th 2011

It sure is windy this morning!  Not cold but cloudy and windy!  Supposed to warm up today and get around seventy I think.  I can handle that.

Went to Fellowship Baptist this morning.  Sunday School was good and Brother Bob preached in church.  He is a retired preacher.  Brother Joe and his wife went to Chicago I believe.  He did a good job also.

I got a picture of Omalene, she sang the special music this morning. The one of her coming back into the choir is blurry and I really don’t want to put the one of her back on here…

112_3230

This is the bad part about singing in the choir.  They have the special music while we are still in the choir and I would really like to record  the songs or take a picture.

I stopped and got some chicken at Food Giant.  I really like their chicken. Really tastes good, they do a good job on their chicken.

I got to take a nap this afternoon.  I don’t usually take a nap except maybe on Sunday.

Tonight the Assistant Pastor or Youth Pastor, Josh, had the service tonight. He did a good job.  Makes you think about your walk for sure.

There were a couple of young girls that sang a special tonight.  They did a really good job…

112_3234

I have no idea what their names are but they are part of the youth group.

Not going to do much tonight, work on the computer a little and watch a little TV so guess that is about all….Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment