Sunday, November 20, 2011

Saturday November 19th 2011

The temperature this morning isn’t to bad.  When Sparky and I first went out the wind wasn’t blowing and it must be around 50 degrees.  That isn’t to bad for the middle of November.  So far we have had two pretty good freezes and we still have flowers.  Had to take a picture of our petunias…

112_3243

These were almost dead during the summer.  The white and blue died but the red, and I see some pink ones, came back and now have made it through two freezes.  I’m impressed.  There are also some other flowers that are just gorgeous!  They are the ones that came with the $1 package of seeds I bought.  Going to look for a picture of them…(found one)

112_3138

This is an old picture and now there are a lot more of these flowers. They grow very tall and the wind has knocked them to the ground but they are flourishing!

Not much going on this morning, I have been outside with Sparky most of the morning.  Bud and Scruffy are here and Sparky likes playing with them but he is kind of wimpy and gets hurt pretty easy but he still likes running around like a crazy dog!

Linda made some more carnitas. She made them different than the ones I made yesterday.  She made them like fajitas and they were excellent.  I boiled the meat before she fried it.  She also added onion, green pepper and different seasonings…

112_3242

She likes to smile when I take her pictureSmile

Back to work this afternoon.  I will only have four more days to work after today!  Time is flying by like crazy.  Work went well, wasn’t sure if we were going to get any campers or not.  It was really quiet for a long time but they finally started coming in.  Not a busy day but it was OK.

Oh, after boiling the meat I added some celery, onion, potatoes and stuff to the stock trying to make some soup.  I also added a little cheese, milk and flour to make it a cream soup.  I had it for supper tonight.  Tasted pretty good after adding some salt to it.  Linda had a peanut butter and banana sandwich. (To much information?)

Saturday night there isn’t much of anything on TV.  I think I slept on the sofa most of the evening and then about 9PM I got the computer out and played some games.  Linda bought some new games for her computer and was playing games also.

Well, not much else going on guess it is time for bed…Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment