Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Monday November 7th 2011

Well, I have things I want to do this morning. I am taking the camper over to get a brake controller installed. I don’t want to attempt this myself.  Took it to A-1 Auto Electric.  They seem to do a pretty good job…

112_3215

They don’t get in any hurry so I had to wait for awhile.  They like to talk and drink coffee.  Got to take a picture of their dumpster!  Wow, who takes a picture of a dumpster?  Me of course, but there was a raccoon in it….

112_3214

I think the raccoon was in there for a meal.  He wasn’t in any hurry to get out, in fact they put that board in so he could get out.  The owner, not of the raccoon, tried to get him out with a shovel!  I wouldn’t put any part of my body in that dumpster with a raccoon!  He didn’t get it out but I think he bothered him enough that the raccoon finally climbed up the board and left!

Got the controller installed, cost more to install than it did for the controller. I wouldn’t have wanted to try it myself.  I’m not that good with electricity, in fact I wouldn’t have known where to start.

Oh, before I left this morning, the camper wouldn’t start.  Battery was to low to turn it over so I put the charger on it for awhile and it started right off. Hope the battery isn’t going bad or the alternator.  I also filled up with gas.

The gas gauge quit working and I sure don’t want to have to take the tank off and replace the sending unit. That would cost a fortune!  Will have to fill up more often while traveling.

This afternoon I decided to work on the pump house. I got the front, back and sides put together.  I had to make a few changes. After putting it together the inside was really narrow.  It is wider than the freezer but is a lot taller and would have really been hard to work on anything in it.

By the time I finished that it was getting dark so I took it apart and stacked it up so it would be out of the way.

I am anxious to get the car hauler now so I can get it set up to park the car on it.  I bought some heavy duty straps to strap it down but want to get something to chock the wheels, probably wouldn’t need it but I would feel better with something to keep it from rolling.

Well, time to finish up and say,,,, Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment