Thursday, November 24, 2011

Wednesday November 23rd 2011

Today is clean up day!  Having company tomorrow and now we have to clean and figure out where we can sit six people all together!  Our home isn’t very big and our table only seats four but we have two card tables we can put together to make it room for six!

I’m still working on the camper, I can’t figure out why my battery won’t charge, but I think I may have a problem with the battery even though Auto Zone said it was OK.  I’m not real sure.  Anyway, I may end up getting another battery just to check it out.

After moving stuff around and making room, we took a nap and then Linda made a meat loaf, in fact she made three!

112_3257

I was hungry for meat loaf and we picked up a large package of hamburger then we added pork sausage, stuffing mix, ranch dressing, a can of chili peppers, eggs, milk and a bunch of other stuff.  Going to have it after church tonight.

Well, we overdid it at supper, I fixed some mashed potatoes and then we had about a half loaf of meatloaf, wow it was good.  Now we have five half loaves to freeze.  She won’t have to make meatloaf again for awhile.

Rick, the music director had the service tonight and he did a good job.  He had googled “thanks” from the bible on the computer.  He had a lot of pretty good stuff.  I feel sorry for Rick though, he had ear surgery and he can’t hear very good. He had a hard time hearing the piano and hearing people asking and answering questions.  Still did a good job though.

After supper we went through stuff from the camper and we are getting ready to take stuff out to the camper.

Oh, I stopped for gas on the way home….

112_3263

I can’t remember the last time I have seen gas below the $3 mark!!  I filled up!

We just worked tonight, cleaning, then Linda got the turkey ready and put it in the oven about 10:30PM.  It will cook all night, not like they say but she has always done this and it really turns out great.  We like our turkey very well done.

Time to go to bed we still have a lot to do tomorrow….Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment