Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thursday November 3rd 2011

This will be a pretty short one today.  We didn’t do much of anything.  We did all of our running yesterday so today we will take it easy.

I did bake bread this morning. It is cold out and windy and kind of rainy so I guess this is as good a time as any to bake bread.  I always try something a little different, I put oatmeal, eggs, whole wheat flour and regular flour in this one.  Doesn’t taste to bad and it looks pretty good…

112_3199

They do look niceSmile

Linda slept in this morning but Sparky was there keeping her company and keeping her warm…

112_3201

I don’t know how long he sat on top of her but it was probably about five minutes or so.  Linda is a heavy sleeper!

After she go up we decided to watch our taped episodes of Harry’s Law and NCIS.  We haven’t done this kind of thing for years.  I don’t really like to sit and watch TV but I didn’t feel like doing anything else…

Guess that is about all.  Nothing exciting.  Oh, I ordered a brake controller from eBay yesterday and had the wrong shipping address on it so I had to call them this morning and see if they would change the shipping address. They said they would, if they didn’t it will end up in San Diego!!!  Last time I ordered from eBay we were in San Diego and Bren and Darin’s place.  Hopefully they will send it here.

Time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment