Saturday, November 26, 2011

Friday November 25th 2011

I was up early, tryptophan must have worn offSmile..

I made some cinnamon rolls for breakfast this morning.  Tried something different and it was OK but not the best.

David and I talked for quite awhile this morning and he says that they are going to try to work for the Corps of Engineers next year in Branson.  I had thought about that but couldn’t figure out how to fill out their application.  Maybe we weren’t supposed to work for the Corps.

We went into town with David and Marian before they left for Branson.  Turning out to be a beautiful day today!

I have to work this afternoon.  Have three days left!

Work went great, not real busy but had a few things to get done.  I finished reading my book and will have to find another because tomorrow I won’t have anything else to do and just sitting there.

We had leftovers for supper.  They are still great.  Also had a piece of the pumpkin desert.  That is really good but just a small piece is enough.

Not a lot going on today, so I will sign off and say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment