Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Monday October 31st 2011

This is the last day of October!  This month has gone fast, guess I say that a lot but it is true.  This year will be over before we know it and then 2012.

I forgot to mention that when we were leaving for church yesterday, Linda got tangled up in a messed up rug and three dogs, she fell on the deck and broke one of the spindles!!  She couldn’t get the door shut because the rugs were in the way and as she was trying that, Sparky ran out and the other two dogs were trying to get in the middle of it all, what a mess.  I wasn’t worried about the spindle breaking and was really glad I had them there because if it had been the old deck she would have ended up falling on the ground, not far but two or three feet wouldn’t feel good at all.  She bruised her foot but luckily she didn’t break anything!  I think Satan was trying to keep her from going to church!

Back to today!  It is going to be a pretty nice day today.  I fixed the spindle and replaced another warped one, hope that they don’t keep warping!  It is so nice out even Linda sat on the deck for awhile getting warmed up in the sunshine!

I went to work this afternoon, I still had some staining to do which I finished and then had to go mow Russell Street. Mark wasn’t back from lunch when I finished but he made it there shortly afterward.

Russell Street is not a nice street.  I really don’t want to say anything really bad about it but it just is not a nice place.

After I finished mowing I headed home.  Got home about 5PM and for some reason neither Linda or I were in a very good mood.  Don’t know why, I had a good day and Linda had a pretty good day except for a headache. I think that car insurance is probably the problem.  A few years ago I got a ticket in a little town in New Mexico.  It was a speed trap! Our friends from Arizona came here this summer and got a ticket in exactly the same place!  Speed trap???  I think that little town is making a fortune on that corner.  It is a four lane highway and at the place where they set up their radar is where the buildings end and all you can see is mountains and a long curve in the road.  Thirty five is the speed limit and around the curve where you can’t see the sign it is seventy!  Cost almost a hundred for the ticket and now the insurance is going up sixty five dollars because of that.  I am going to shop around again and see if I can find something else.

Tonight I watched a couple episodes of AFV that I had taped and an episode of “Chuck”.  We had three trick or treaters tonight. That is unusual for out here in the country but they were they neighbors so that was OK.

Well, that’s about all for tonight…catch you on the flip flop..Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment