Saturday, November 5, 2011

Friday November 4th 2011

It is another cold, windy and damp day. It is supposed to clear up and get up around sixty today.  Has a long way to go.

I spent most of the morning out in the garage and camper looking for a padlock for the car hauler hitch.  I found the padlock I had used for the tow dolly and have the key for it but I found two more padlocks that I searched high and low for the keys and can’t find them.  I don’t need them but would be nice to know where the keys are!

I am going to work this afternoon.  Have to work today and tomorrow.  We have been busy.  I think the pace has really picked up since we were here five or six years ago.  I don’t remember it being quite this busy.  We were kind of busy this afternoon but it was all spaced out so it wasn’t bad at all. I had to take a picture of something I had never seen before….

112_3203

That is actually a dog, not an ornament or a design on the camper.  This is a Great Dane and is tall enough to sit on the seat and have his head out the sun roof.  The dog weighs 160 pounds!  I saw them leave and come back, without the camper and the dog was riding with his head out!  I would imagine that he doesn’t do that out on the highway though.

Got out of work on time today and the price of gas jumped  $.13 cents a gallon from the time I got to work and when I left!  Now the price doesn’t go down that fast wonder why it goes up so fast???

I filled up with gas at the cheapest station in Sikeston, $3.13, which is better than $3.20!  Guess I shouldn’t complain, I still get around thirty five miles per gallon average.  Think I will keep the car.  The camper on the other had gets about seven.  We don’t drive it a lot.

I feel pretty good tonight even though I still fell asleep on the sofa watching TV.

We invited David & Marion here for Thanksgiving.  They are in Coffeyville KS, well, actually I guess they are in Independence KS.  They weren’t doing anything and we had no other plans so that worked out pretty good. David is working at Amazon and I don’t think he likes it any better than I did!

100_2838

This was back in July when David and Marion were here and we went to Lambert’s.   Had a good time.

Guess that is about all for today, not much else to write about…..night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment